I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend thus far. Here are a few memories from our past week of dumpster diving.
1. For some odd reason, we find lots of children's items on this college campus... There was the infamous crib of '18 and , this week, we amassed a pile of children's clothing and stuffed animals. (Unnecessary side note: we've also encountered children's *products.* Once Zoe punctured a bag of diapers, and the dumpster diving operation ended right away.) The toys and clothing pictured below will be cleaned and donated to Goodwill.
2. Nothing spectacular here. Just a nice, barely used pencil pouch. This will be donated to Roble Reuse, since it's pretty likely another college student could find a use for it.
3. Nike Lebron's. These are really, really nice basketball shoes, and they're white! We've put them up on Poshmark for a significant discount, but if they're not taken soon, they too will be headed to good ol' Goodwill.
4. In order to be better roommates this quarter and avoid filling up the room with dumpster goods in transition to the consumer stream, we are upcycling our finds faster-- either used, given to friends, or donated immediately. That's why our haul looks pretty sparse this week! I'll try to do a better job of photographing everything.
5. Other memories... (good ones, too)
Thanks for tuning in! Happy dumpster diving!